TRACTUS is designed to take care of UDI compliance regardless of where you sit in the environment. From Hospitals, manufacturers and public sector, we have you covered!
HospitalsSee how the TRACTUS universal UDI capture system can make your OR even more efficient.
ManufacturersControl inventory, validate barcodes, get utilization reports and much more, see what TRACTUS can do today!
Public SectorManage recalls, perform analytical reports on implants, instruments, and post-market surveillance.
TRACTUS For Hospitals
Universal OR UDI and Inventory Capture
Increase Charge Capture and Reimbursement
Save Time, Energy, and Effort
TRACTUS For Manufacturers
Realtime Inventory Levels
Chain of Custody Tracking
Receive comprehensive and detailed quality reports on your direct part marked items with the TRACTUS code validator. This gives you the quality assurance necessary to know that your marks will scan at the point of use.
- 40mm^2 effective reading area.
- GTIN – 00864071000259.
- 30 micron x-dimension minimum read capability.
- Multi-material, surface finish, and curved surface reading.
- 24 hour rated battery life (scanning one implant every minute).
- Battery is ROHS compliant.
- Configurable autofocusing system, default value can adjust +/- 5mm to scan inside items (i.e. screw heads).
- Decoding capability: 1-D: UPC/EAN/JAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Pharmacode, GS1 DataBar, MSI Postal Codes: POSTNET, PLANET Code, Australia 4-State, Japan 4-State, UPU 4-State, Intelligent Mail Barcode 2-D: Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, and Aztec. Composite: GS1 (CC-A, CC-B), PDF 417, MicroPDF
- Bluetooth (up to 45 meters) wireless communication capabilities. Supplemental RJ45 direct connect available.
- Average decode time <= 25ms.
TRACTUS For Public Sector
Comprehensive Population Analytics
Recall Intervention and Management
Increased Reimbursement Data
Medical Devices Registered
Average Decode Time