TRACTUS is designed to take care of UDI compliance regardless of where you sit in the environment. From Hospitals, manufacturers and public sector, we have you covered!
See how the TRACTUS universal UDI capture system can make your OR even more efficient.
ManufacturersControl inventory, validate barcodes, get utilization reports and much more, see what TRACTUS can do today!
Manage recalls, perform analytical reports on implants, instruments, and post-market surveillance.
TRACTUS For Hospitals
Universal OR UDI and Inventory Capture
Increase Charge Capture and Reimbursement
Save Time, Energy, and Effort
TRACTUS For Manufacturers
Realtime Inventory Levels
Chain of Custody Tracking
Receive comprehensive and detailed quality reports on your direct part marked items with the TRACTUS code validator. This gives you the quality assurance necessary to know that your marks will scan at the point of use.
- 40mm^2 effective reading area.
- GTIN – 00864071000259.
- 30 micron x-dimension minimum read capability.
- Multi-material, surface finish, and curved surface reading.
- 24 hour rated battery life (scanning one implant every minute).
- Battery is ROHS compliant.
- Configurable autofocusing system, default value can adjust +/- 5mm to scan inside items (i.e. screw heads).
- Decoding capability: 1-D: UPC/EAN/JAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Pharmacode, GS1 DataBar, MSI Postal Codes: POSTNET, PLANET Code, Australia 4-State, Japan 4-State, UPU 4-State, Intelligent Mail Barcode 2-D: Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, and Aztec. Composite: GS1 (CC-A, CC-B), PDF 417, MicroPDF
- Bluetooth (up to 45 meters) wireless communication capabilities. Supplemental RJ45 direct connect available.
- Average decode time <= 25ms.
TRACTUS For Public Sector
Comprehensive Population Analytics
Our platform provides deep analytical capabilities and an easy to use report building tool, allowing you to leverage the value of your data.
Recall Intervention and Management
TRACTUS scans implants and instruments at the point of use, meaning that the decoding of the UDI happens in real time. This means that if a product is expired, short-dated or recalled, the nurse is immediately notified on the software screen.
Increased Reimbursement Data
Have realtime access to reimbursement data within your health system and ensure that medical device utilization is being processed accurately and correctly. TRACTUS automatically and electronically sends all data formatted in a way that gives you true insight.
Medical Devices Registered
Average Decode Time